Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome!!

My name is Francesca Matthews. I am the "Sustainability Champion" for the Otago Polytechnic School of Veterinary Nursing. Otago Polytechnic, the School of Veterinary Nursing and all our staff are committed to embedding sustainable practices into our lives and the education that we give our students. Since we began our journey we have made significant changes to our we operate in our department and for everything we do we are asking questions about its sustainability. For the past few months I have been posting "Tip of the Week" for all our staff and students on our learning management system. To try and increase my sustainability and also to enable our progress to be followed more widely and centralise feedback and comments we will now begin posting on this blog.

When I get the opportunity I will post all the tips that came before the blog.  As you can pre-date on this blog, they will fall before this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment