Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is Sustainability and The Top 10 Myths about it

Image from Winnond / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

This weekly tip is coming tomorrow - I've got a good one that will be helpful for both home and workplace. 

Today, I have been working on a Sustainability course I am enrolled in and I really thought sharing this resource would be of a great benefit to you all in improving your understanding of sustainability.

Watch this video to really get a handle on sustainability

Myth 10 in particular gets you thinking.  I was already aware of this issue but it gives a classic example of people rushing in to basically make money out of something that really isn't that sustainable before people realise the truth. 


Let me know what you think.

Have a great day
Cheers
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment